Cognizant Jobs For Freshers Hiring As Project Associate of Any Degree Graduates
Cognizant Jobs For Freshers: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Project Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Job Location: Chennai
Package: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Must Have Skills:
- Perl CGI
Good To Have Skills:
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Perform task estimation.
- guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Cognizant: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here