Cognizant Careers for Freshers 2019 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Graduate Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
Cognizant Careers for Freshers 2019: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Careers Jobs eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 3.38 LPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019
Date of Drive: 21st December 2019
Interview Time: 8:30 AM
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria of Cognizant Careers for Freshers 2019:
- Only for 2018 and 2019 Passed out Batches
- B.E / B.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.E / M.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.Sc (5 years Integrated) / MCA
Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- 50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
- Strong written and communication skills.
Selection / Interview Process :
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
- Online Test round.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- Voice Assessment.
- HR Interview.
Eligible Students are requested to register on or before 16.12.2019.
Procedure of Registration:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible Students are requested to register in our on or before 16.12.2019.
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front & back page).
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 21.12.2019 at 8.30 am.
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Apply Link : Click Here
Recruitment Process of Cognizant: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cognizant: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here