CME Group Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers As Intern of Any Degree Graduates
CME Group Recruitment 2020: CME Group Inc. is a global markets company. It is the world’s largest financial derivatives exchange, and trades in asset classes that include agricultural products, currencies, energy, interest rates, metals, and stock indexes.
Company Name: CME Group Inc
Company Website: CME Group
Wikipedia: CME Group Wiki
Job Role: Intern
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics related subject.
- While a background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
Non – Essential:
- Any knowledge of Applied mathematics / calculus / economic theory / statistics would be helpful
- Any background in Financial Engineering would be very useful
- MS Office, Latex, R, Mathlab.
- Java , C# , C++ , Python , VB – any programming experience would be a plus but is not essential.
- Physical, Scheduling, & Location Requirements:
- Duration 5month
- 40 hours per week
- Need to be on site for work in the CME Bangalore Office
- To qualify for an internship with CME Group you will need to be in study, or with a confirmed place for future study.
- Our Internships allow us to give a very small but select group of bright students an intensive, hands on 6 month introduction to what happens in the clearing house of a financial exchange.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academic and extracurricular activities.
- We are looking for self-motivated, team players who have excellent organization and communication skills. While a background in finance or accounting is not required, applicants should be comfortable with basic numerical computation.
- We would offer an opportunity to work side by side in our world class facilities with our extremely talented team who work on cutting edge technology paired with the challenging demands of the intensive world of a financial exchange.
- The kind of tasks interns can look forward to would be a range of opportunities like –
- Create tools to automate/streamline critical business process or new business needs.
- Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
- Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Block chain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
- Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next generation solutions around this.
- Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time with impeccable quality.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of CME Group: Click here
HR Interview Questions of CME Group: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In CME Group: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
New Latest features of WhatsApp You Need To Know: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here