Citi Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers as Tech Specialist of Any Degree Graduate
Citi Off Campus Drive 2021: Citi AIM was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in class and relevant analytic
Company Name: City Bank
Wikipedia: Citi Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelors degree from reputed institutions
- Possess good technology development experience
- Languages/Tools –PLSQL, Java, Pro*C, Oracle, Unix, Linux
- Databases – Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce clear, concise documents for the production support team and the wider team.
- Should have had managerial responsibility for a team.
- Ability to explain processes and procedures to development and project teams and willingness to enforce them.
- Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with peer groups and management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
- Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn/understand technical aspects of business requirements and solution alternatives
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, multitask, take ownership and drive parts of the project
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process, and seek out answers
- Knowledge on retail banking products savings, current, Personal loans, Home loans,Investment.
- Experience in managing major conversion/migration projects.
- Experience of analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Knowledge of workflow mapping and use cases would be advantageous
- Practical project lead experience in the financial services industry
- Planning and Execution of Retail Banking & Digital Projects in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Practice established project management disciplines including project plans, meetings and risk management.
- Periodic reporting to concerned units on the project progress highlighting the risks.
- Work closely with the program / project manager to lead analysis and work streams in large and complex programs.
- Coordinate with various technology partners including vendors for delivering projects as per the plan.
- Coordinate timely and quality delivery, and thorough testing of enhancements with operations /business teams.
- Analyze business processes, MIS data and system diagrams with operations and technology management.
- Coordinate development test cases and support execution of user testing.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Citi Group: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Citi Group: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Citi Group: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here