Citi Group Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Quality Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Citi Group Off Campus Drive: Citi AIM was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in class and relevant analytic methodologies.
Company Name: City Bank
Wikipedia: Citi Wiki
Job Profile: Quality Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Work Location: Pune
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Understanding of QA within Software Development environment
- Logical analysis skills and problem solving Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Experience in Designing & Executing test cases
- The IT Quality Analyst 2 is a developing professional role.
- Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data.
- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you live well. Use them to invest in yourself, including your health, future, and well-being. Living well is about more than good physical health. It’s about your financial well-being, too. That’s why we offer a variety of resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
- Retirement Savings
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Citi Group: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Citi Group: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Citi Group: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here