Citi Group Jobs For Freshers Hiring As Risk Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Citi Group Jobs For Freshers: Citi AIM was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in class and relevant analytic methodologies.
Company Name: City Bank
Wikipedia: Citi Wiki
Job Profile: Risk Operations Analyst I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019/2020
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Graduate/post-graduate with excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office Excel skills
- Prior experience to Credit & Risk Management is preferred
- The Risk Operations Analyst I is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- This role is a function in CRMS (ICG Markets Operations) and involves handling credit limit exception approvals and driving innovations in business processes by leveraging on global systems and using emerging technologies.
- Obtaining TOD approvals as documented in the ICG risk manual
- Monitoring transactions and ensure timely and accurate transaction resolution
- Analyzing credit exceptions and understanding credit requirement
- Preparing MIS for risk analysis
- Suggesting changes in the credit limits to help reduce transaction volumes
- Identifying changes in the risk manual and ensure changes are incorporated in the process
- Adopt industry best practices exercises to ensure that CRMS is adequately performing the due diligence checks within Citi
- Create utilities for information gathering and sharing, which will enable better business decision making tools to mitigate risks within the CRMS framework
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Citi Group: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Citi Group: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Citi Group: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here