Cisco Recruitment For Freshers 2021 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Cisco Recruitment For Freshers 2021: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The details of Cisco Jobs is given below
Company: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Official Website: CISCO
Wikipedia: CISCO Wiki
Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of students towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher.
- The requirement is for 2021/22 pass out only.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem – solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
About the Role/ Description:
- Play a crucial role in driving next – gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Development software an tools in support of design, infrastructure an technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases an Internet – related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and / or influences hardware design.
Apply Link: Click here
Cisco Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cisco: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cisco: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS Registration 2021 HackQuest Season 5 Campus Challenge: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here