Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Graduate Apprentice For All Graduates 2023
About the Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The details about Cisco Careers India & Cisco eligibility criteria and Cisco application process 2023 are mentioned below
Company: Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: CISCO
Wikipedia: CISCO Wiki
Profile: Graduate Apprentice
Degree Needed: B.Com
Passout Year: 2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not a Disclosed
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Personal integrity
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
Cisco Apprentice Program:
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Cisco Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cisco: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cisco: Click here
Cisco Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Cisco Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here