Cisco Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers Graduate for Data Analyst
Looking for Jobs at Cisco? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Cisco Internship 2023 Eligibility and Job Description
About the Cisco Internship 2023:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Company: Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: CISCO
Wikipedia: CISCO Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Salary: Not a Disclosed
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Cisco Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Who you are:
- Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to work cross functionally, very strong in business analytics,
- Previous experience in services will be helpful. Exposure to operational and financial data
- Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
Cisco Internship 2023 Job Description:
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
- Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023:
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
Cisco Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click Here
HR Interview Questions of Cisco: Click Here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cisco: Click Here
Cisco Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Cisco Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click Here
TCS NQT Careers for Freshers 2023 Hiring as Graduate Trainee: Click Here
PwC Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers as Interns for Zurich, Switzerland: Click Here
Chandrayaan 3: What We Can Expect from India’s Next Lunar Mission: Click Here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Clic