Cisco India Hiring Freshers 2023 for Technical Graduate Apprentice
Cisco India Hiring Freshers 2023: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The details about Cisco Careers India & Cisco eligibility criteria and Cisco application process 2023 are mentioned below
Company: Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: CISCO
Wikipedia: CISCO Wiki
Profile: Graduate Apprentice
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not a Disclosed
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco India Hiring Freshers 2023:
- Must have graduated in 2022 and 2023 obtained a degree certificate or PDC
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting August 2023.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
About Cisco Apprentice Program:
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this DuPont Careers online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Cisco Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cisco: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cisco: Click here
Cisco Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Cisco Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, and Security News: Click here