Cisco Careers 2023 for Freshers Hiring as TAC Engineer of Package 6.50 LPA
About the Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The detailed Eligibility and Job Description of Cisco Careers 2023 are given below
Company: Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: CISCO
Wikipedia: CISCO Wiki
Profile: TAC Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 6.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from any learning institution (2021 – 2022 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Good to have the below technical Knowledge:
- Good understanding on Networking Basics
- CCNA – Good to have
- Basic knowledge of Linux, SQL and/or Oracle Database and Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to Assertively communicate and demonstrate attitude to resolve/approach problems.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging, and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs.
- All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical, and wireless.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Cisco Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cisco: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cisco: Click here
Cisco Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Cisco Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here