About the Company: Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
The purpose of this position is to analyze the client requirements and software specifications to develop and deliver the projects/modules/platform changes based on the functionality and contribute to the architecturing and prototyping of projects, design the application as per the functionality requirements.
• Understands the requirements of internal and external stakeholders to develop the functionality as per client requirements and responsible User Requirement Specifications document as applicable
• Prepares the Functional Specification document as per the user requirements
• Prepares the Design Specification (UI design and Database)document for development of modules/projects.
• Responsible to implement the design patterns as per design document created and develop module/project as per design document and also mentor team members for any support
• Reviews the code as per requirements & the coding standards and responsible to create unit test cases and execute the unit test cases
• Plan and coordinate throughout the development stage with internal or external stakeholders to deploy the modules/projects designed/developed.
• Performs Performance Qualification test to ascertain the development is as per the client requirement and identify failures if any to roll back previous version and identify suitable solutions.
• Follows R&D SOP’s throughout the SDLC, and document the processes as per requirement of SOP’s
• Responsible to handover Module/project to App support team in timely fashion with adequate number of KT session and provide initial support to App support till they handle independently.
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to analyzes the impact on implementing the new requirements
• Ability to understand the user requirements and functionalities.
• Ability to handle projects independently.
• Ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to understand and escalate critical issues in time.
• Open to travel as required.
Education & Experience
• Engineering/Bachelor/MCA degree in computer science or related is preferred.
• Minimum 0-2 years of experience in related technology is required.
• Exposure in clinical domain is added advantage.
Technical Skill Set Requirement
• Good in C#, WCF, ASP.NET, OOP Concepts, Web Applications, Windows Applications, PHP, SQL, MySQL.
• Architects the UI design and the Database design
• Architects the Code design (Design Patterns)
• Develops the functionalities as per requirements mentioned in the Functional specifications using Dot net/Visual Basic/PHP
• Follow good clinical practice and documentation practice as required.
• Source code management
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here