Careers with General Electric Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech
Careers with General Electric: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: GE
Website: General Electric
Wikipedia: General Electric Wiki
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Role Summary: As a member of the backend engineering team, you will work closely with senior members of the team to hone your skills and deliver software solutions in line with team objectives. You will become skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts. You will take ownership of small-sized projects and have the opportunity to analyze the impact of technology choices. You will write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality.
Careers with General Electric Essential Responsibilities:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI,
Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices,
refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality
using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application
- Be eager to learn about new technologies and software best
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
Careers with General Electric Desired Characteristics:
- Experience with Windows and Unix / Linux based programming
- You should be knowledgeable in core data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency or willingness to learn at least one of the following
languages – Java, C#
- Awareness of ancillary technologies necessary for Internet
applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- Relevant course work or projects developing high-scalability systems
involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Basic knowledge of RESTful web service and microservice architectures
- Basic knowledge of branching and merging strategies with source
control management systems
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and/or NoSQL databases
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here