Careers In Wipro Off Campus Drive Engineering Graduate B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BA/B.Com Freshers
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Wipro Recruitment 2020 Scheduled Off Campus Drive for Freshers. The detailed eligibility and application process of Careers in Wipro are mentioned below.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro Recruitment 2020 Scheduled Off Campus Drive for Freshers. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Website: Wipro India
Wikipedia: Wipro Wiki
Positions: Engineering Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Locations: Banglore
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Careers In Wipro Other Criteria :
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Careers In Wipro Job Description :
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Careers In Wipro Selection Procedure:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Apply Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Search Cybertecz
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here