Career With HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers As R&D Intern of Graduate Degree
Career With HP: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd, HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HP Careers 2019 Details are given below
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Company Website: HP
Wikipedia: HP Wiki
Position: R & D Intern
Job Location: Banglore
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA of 2020 Batch
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
HPE is looking to hire in these categories:
- Software Development: Responsible for designing, coding, debugging and testing software to develop and enhance mission critical solutions.
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for developing functional, endurance, stress, performance tests and test automation to support enterprise class products and solutions.
- Build Your Career Here: HPE provides a rich career path with multiple options for technical and management advancement. The HPE Technical Career Path (TCP) offers both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
- When you join HPE, you’ll start with our onboarding training, where you’ll learn about the company, the business, and your role, which will give you a better understanding of where you fit within our organization. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from senior experts and managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules.
- There are exciting opportunities for you to work in different domain and technology areas while working on Enterprise class products and solutions. Some of the key technology domains include Operating Systems, File System, Firmware, Storage technologies, Networking, System Security, Virtualization technologies, Multi-core architectures, Database internals, Open Stack technologies, Big data and Data Science and Cloud Monitoring technologies
Eligibility For Career With HP:
- Graduate Degree – BE/Btech – 2020 batch in Circuit Branches
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here