Career with HP Hiring Interns From 2020 Batch Bangalore
Career with HP:Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd, HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HP Careers 2019 Details are given below
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: HP
Wikipedia : HP Wiki
Job Location: Banglore
Position : Intern
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers
- Graduate Degree – 2020 batch
- Minimum CGPA of 6/10 or 60% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
- Deliver the end user documentation for the products/projects.
- Basic knowledge of content development tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to software product documentation & user experience on a variety of software products on different platforms.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains, and delivers high-quality technical documentation for HPE enterprise products.
- Creates product-related information (for example, user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences.
- Conduct a self-review and ensure that the document is free from technical, grammatical, and language errors.
- Reviews product/project documentation plan.
- Works with engineers, SMEs, and other stakeholders to ensure that the information in your documents is complete and accurate.
- Use KM authoring environment, supported tools, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to special projects by delivering to the assigned tasks.
- Prepare and deliver final content according to standard process and schedule.
- Communicate changes in deliverable schedule to affected teams.
- Verify deliverables are correctly posted.
- Escalate any delivery issues to the KM delivery team.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here