Career At Cognizant 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers As Process Executive of Any Degree Graduates
Career At Cognizant 2020: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Process Executive -Non-Voice
Degree Needed: B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA/BA
Passout Year: 2018/2019
Package: Best In Industry
Drive Location: Pune
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Candidate should have excellent communication.
- Candidate should be willing to work in the Insurance Process.
- The Candidate should be interested to work in any of the night shifts.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of education.
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Complete mandated training days for self.
- Perform quality tasks for the team as an additional responsibility.
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and/or conduct refresher training.
- In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
1. Handle escalation calls.
2. Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis.
3. Manage the break schedule on a day to day basis.
4. Communicate and manage transport delays.
The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion:
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mention Nivethitha HR at the top of the resume.
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable to this process.
- Candidates with Degree certificate (2017,2018,2019 pass outs) are only applicable.
- The Candidates interested to work in the Insurance Process and to work in night shift are only eligible for this process.
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years (10+2+3) years of education.
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue.
- The interview will be whole day process.
- Please ignore the invite if you have appeared/interviewed in the past 3 months.
All the profiles will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the interview process.
Venue: Cognizant Technology Solutions
4th Floor, ISH Office, Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune.
Drive Date: 4th & 6th March 2020
Drive Time: 03.00 PM – 05.00 PM
HR Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cognizant: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here