Capital Float Careers Recruitment 2019 Hiring As Freshers For BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Capital Float Careers: Despite running healthy growing businesses, entrepreneurs in India consistently struggle to raise timely credit from banks. Those that succeed often have to pledge personal property to fund business needs. Restrictive lending policies, inflexible collateral requirements and slow disbursement times by formal financial institutions frequently push SMEs towards informal financiers; but while these lenders are quick to offer funds, crippling interest rates tie down the borrower to a chronic cycle of debt.
Company Name: Capital Float
Company Website: Capital Float
Position: Product Intern
Job Location: Banglore
Eligibility : BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/B.sc/BCA/MCA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Responsibilities and Duties of Capital Float Careers:
- Undertake exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization
- Help define and tackle the appropriate key metrics for specific projects
- Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging and metrics.
- Crafting simple, dependable data pipelines and automated reporting to surface metrics
- Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long- term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process
- Empowering and guiding others to work effectively and efficiently with data are part of your role.
Requirements for Capital Float Careers :
The ideal candidate is innovative, detail-oriented, result-focused, has a solid quantitative background, business savvy, and takes full ownership of their work. The requirements are:
- Fluency in English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a self- starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self- aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly,
- Proficiency in MS Office & SQL
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Online Movie Stream Free:List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2019 Click here