Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021 | Capgemini Test Pattern 2021 | Capgemini Exam Pattern 2021 | Capgemini Interview Process 2021 | Capgemini Eligibility Criteria | What is Recruitment Process of Capgemini
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021: Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. The detailed about Career With Capgemini eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Capgemini
Official Website: Capgemini
Wikipedia: Capgemini Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021
Package: 3.8 – 6.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Capgemini Recruitment Process – Job Role Offered
Capgemini visits a number of colleges and universities to conduct Capgemini Campus Recruitment to select the best students who match their company criteria. This year, the recruitment is happening fully virtual through a programme named Capgemini Exceller. The job role offered for freshers of 2021 batch is as follows.
|Senior Analyst||3.8 LPA or 6.5 LPA (certain campuses have the option of the package for the latter)|
The eligibility criteria is as follows.
|Streams||CS, IT and Circuit|
|Minimum Academic Record||60% in Academics (X, XII and Graduation) with no active backlogs|
|Gap Allowed||Max 1 year between XII and first year of graduation|
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2021 Batch Freshers:
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2021 batch consists of the following rounds. The latest rounds in Capgemini recruitment process this year are given below.
The overall process is:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Here is the detailed pattern of the online test.
|Round #||Round Name||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)|
10 Questions in Data Structures
15 Questions in Algorithms (this is where Pseudocoding Qs are asked)
|3||Game-Based Aptitude||4 different games||Each game has a separate time|
Deductive Logical Thinking – 6 minutes
Inductive Logical Thinking – 6 minutes
Grid Challenge – 9 minutes
Motion Challenge – 6 minutes
|4||Personality Psychometric||100||No time limit|
|5||Coding (only for 6.5 LPA role)||2||45|
Key points about the Capgemini Online Test:
- There is no negative marking
- Each round is a stage-by-stage elimination process. i.e. You need to clear the Pseudocoding Round to get into English, and so on.
- Pseudocoding and English had to be taken with the webcam on, while Game-Based and Personality Psychometric did not need a webcam to be on.
- The assessment could either be attempted via laptops/PC or via mobile phones.
- The tool used to conduct this assessment via laptop or PC is SAB. Superset could also be used for registering and conducting the online test.
- Before installing this tool care should be taken when it comes to updating your browser, clearing your browser cache and allowing access to microphone and webcam.
- The application used to conduct the assessment via a mobile device is Cocubes Assessment App.
- You can then enter your login credentials that will be sent to your email address and then access the assessment.
1. Technical Assessment – Pseudo Code
The Pseudo Code section of Capgemini tests students ability to answer Questions that test:
- Understanding of programming logic (tested through Pseudo Code Questions)
- C, C++ and Java
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
This is an MCQ round.
2. MCQ Based English Communication Test
This is a new round that has replaced the Essay Writing round that Capgemini had until last year. This round will test students’ ability to answer questions on the following topics.
Pronoun Antecedent Agreement
Verb Time Sequence/ Tenses
Voices and Speech
3. Game Based Aptitude Test
This is the most exciting new round in the Capgemini Recruitment Process – the Capgemini Gamified Quantitative Aptitude Test. It is expected to be a series of 4 games that one must solve. Here are the different types of questions that appear here.
|Type of Game||Type of Questions which appear||Duration (Minutes)|
|Deductive Logical Thinking||Finding the missing symbol/ visual in a grid based on a rule-based logic||6|
|Inductive Logical Thinking||Visual Based Questions of the type where you are expected to find which pair of figures follow the same rule as given by a pair in the question||6|
|Grid Challenge||Ability to focus your attention is measured.|
Question types are:
1. Symmetry check between two different grids
2. Recalling sequence of tasks
|Motion Challenge||Ability to plan ahead is measured.|
Has puzzles where you must find the path between two points in a maze – in the least number of moves possible. You can solve as many puzzles as you want.
4. Behavioural Competency Profiling
This round (called the ADEPT-15 or the Adaptive Employee Personality Test) is a personality psychometric intended to measure work-related behaviour.
- The assessment is composed of pairs of statements.
- You need to indicate which one you agree with more.
- There will be 5 pairs of statements on each screen.
- You cannot skip any item to continue to the next page.
This Behavioural Competency Profiling is not an elimination round.
5. Technical and HR Interview
In the technical interview, Capgemini focuses on analyzing your application skills & knowledge of technology. Hence in this round, you can expect questions on the below-given topics:
- Projects you have worked on: Make sure you know in and out of every project that is mentioned in your resume. Right from the logic to components used if any and also the flow/circuit diagram.
- The subject of Interest: Before getting into technical questions, you will be asked about your favorite subjects/subjects of interest. All the questions in this interview will be focused on testing your knowledge in those subjects.
- Latest Technologies: You also need to be aware of trending technologies like AI, Cyber Security, etc. There is a chance that you might be asked about these topics.
The HR interview is just a formality. Students who have cleared the Technical interview will be called for this round. In this round,
you just have to take care of your communication skills and present your well.
Be prepared for common HR interview questions like:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What is your expectation with respect to the role?
- Why Capgemini?
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, that are
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Aptitude
- Pressure Handling
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Latest Campus Recruitment: Click here
Capgemini Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Capgemini: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Capgemini: Click here
Capgemini Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here