Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022: Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. The details about Career With Capgemini eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Capgemini
Official Website: Capgemini
Wikipedia: Capgemini Wiki
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Package: 6.8 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Capgemini Off campus Drive 2021 – 2022 – Job Roles Offered
Capgemini visits a number of colleges and universities to conduct Capgemini Campus Recruitment to select the best students who match their company criteria. The job roles offered by Capgemini after the Capgemini Recruitment Process for freshers are:
|CTC and Service Agreement
|Software Engineer (Analyst)
2 years service agreement
Capgemini off Campus drive for 2022 Batch:
Capgemini has yet to begin on-campus recruitment process for 2022 pass-outs. This year, Capgemini has changed its recruitment pattern – especially introducing a brand new Game Based Aptitude Test Round.This Patern will be Applicable to 2022 Batch as well. This new pattern of Capgemini, including the Game Based Aptitude Test (or Game Based Assessment) has caused a lot of anxiety to students
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2022 Batch Freshers
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2022 batch consists of the following rounds. The latest rounds in Capgemini recruitment process this year are given below.
The overall process is:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1: Online test
Here is the detailed pattern of the online test.
|No. of questions
10 Questions in Data Structures
15 Questions in Algorithms (this is where Pseudocoding Qs are asked)
|4 different games
|Each game has a separate time
Deductive Logical Thinking – 6 minutes
Inductive Logical Thinking – 6 minutes
Grid Challenge – 9 minutes
Motion Challenge – 6 minutes
|No time limit
|Coding (only for 6.5 LPA role)
Key points about the Capgemini Online Test:
- There is no negative marking
- Each round is a stage-by-stage elimination process. i.e. You need to clear the Pseudocoding Round to get into English, and so on.
- Pseudocoding and English had to be taken with the webcam on, while Game-Based and Personality Psychometric did not need a webcam to be on.
1. Technical Assessment – Pseudo Code
The Pseudo Code section of Capgemini tests students ability to answer Questions that test:
- Understanding of programming logic (tested through Pseudo Code Questions)
- C, C++ and Java
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
This is an MCQ round.
2. MCQ Based English Communication Test
This is a new round that has replaced the Essay Writing round that Capgemini had until last year. This round will test students’ ability to answer questions on the following topics.
Pronoun Antecedent Agreement
Verb Time Sequence/ Tenses
Voices and Speech
3. Game Based Aptitude Test
This is the most exciting new round in the Capgemini Recruitment Process – the Capgemini Gamified Quantitative Aptitude Test. It is expected to be a series of 4 games that one must solve. Here are the different types of questions that appear here.
|Type of Game
|Type of Questions which appear
|Deductive Logical Thinking
|Finding the missing symbol/ visual in a grid based on a rule-based logic
|Inductive Logical Thinking
|Visual Based Questions of the type where you are expected to find which pair of figures follow the same rule as given by a pair in the question
|Ability to focus your attention is measured.
Question types are:
1. Symmetry check between two different grids
2. Recalling sequence of tasks
|Ability to plan ahead is measured.
Has puzzles where you must find the path between two points in a maze – in the least number of moves possible. You can solve as many puzzles as you want.
4. Behavioural Competency Profiling
This round (called the ADEPT-15 or the Adaptive Employee Personality Test) is a personality psychometric intended to measure work-related behaviour.
- The assessment is composed of pairs of statements.
- You need to indicate which one you agree with more.
- There will be 5 pairs of statements on each screen.
- You cannot skip any item to continue to the next page.
This Behavioural Competency Profiling is not an elimination round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
In the technical interview, Capgemini focuses on analyzing your application skills & knowledge of technology. Hence in this round, you can expect questions on the below-given topics:
- Projects you have worked on: Make sure you know in and out of every project that is mentioned in your resume. Right from the logic to components used if any and also the flow/circuit diagram.
- The subject of Interest: Before getting into technical questions, you will be asked about your favorite subjects/subjects of interest. All the questions in this interview will be focusedward on testing your knowledge in those subjects.
- Latest Technologies: You also need to be aware of trending technologies like AI, Cyber Security, etc. There is a chance that you might be asked about these topics.
Round 3: HR interview
The HR interview is just a formality. Students who have cleared the Technical interview will be called for this round. In this round, you just have to take care of your communication skills and present your well.
Be prepared for common HR interview questions like:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What is your expectation with respect to the role?
- Why Capgemini?
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch: Eligibility Criteria
The Capgemini eligibility criteria for freshers is pretty similar to most other companies.
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information Technology can apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India. (No Part-Time/Correspondence course)
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. In case your college follows the CGPA system, either multiply it by 10 or calculate percentage using the university’s guidelines.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Capgemini selection process.
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A maximum of 2-year gap is allowed.
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, which are
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Aptitude
- Pressure Handling
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch: Documents Required:
Below are the documents required for Capgemini. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the Capgemini placement process. Make sure you have all these documents required for Capgemini.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
If you loved using it then Donate to CyberTecz and Support Us: Donate Us
Capgemini Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Capgemini: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Capgemini: Click here
Capgemini Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Capgemini Recruitment Process, Test and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TikTok Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Intern for Seattle, Washington: Click here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here