If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a company that values innovation and growth, Capgemini might be the perfect place to start. Join their team of professionals and embark on a journey of learning and development as you contribute to cutting-edge projects and solutions. Capgemini’s global footprint and diverse projects make it an exciting place for aspiring data engineers to thrive.
Capgemini is a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. With a strong global presence, Capgemini is known for its innovative solutions and commitment to delivering excellence. They offer a wide range of career opportunities, including positions for Junior Data Engineers, providing a chance for freshers to kickstart their careers in the dynamic field of data engineering.
Capgemini Recruitment 2023
Company Name: Capgemini
Official Website: Capgemini
Positions: Junior Data Engineer
Degree Required: B.E./B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Remote
Capgemini Salary: Best In the Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
We are looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our dynamic Mechanical and Industrial Team. The position involves the development and application of engineering practice and knowledge in the following technologies:
- Design of mechanical systems, devices, equipment and machines;
- Installing and maintaining mechanically functioning equipment;
- Simulating a wide range of interactions and evaluate performance in real world scenarios
- Developing prototype for manufacturability, testing and validation.
- Develops competency in own area of expertise.
- Shares expertise and provides guidance and support to others.
- Interpret clients needs
- Completes own role independently or with minimum supervision
- Identifies problems and relevant issues in straight forward situations and generates solutions.
- Contributes in teamwork and interacts with customers.
- Active Listening
- Analytical Thinking
- CAD & Digital Twin Design: Generative Design & Additive Manufacturing
- Material Science and Recycling Process
- Material Science: Metals, Composite, Surface and Nanomaterials
- Problem Solving
- Product Digital Design: AutoCAD
- Product Digital Design: Autodesk Fusion 360
- Product Digital Design: CATIA V5
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Projects & QCT Management, Supplier Management
- Rapid Dynamics: Crash and Vulnerability
- Risk Management
- Scope Management
- Specification and Requirements Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Static Stress Analysis
- Static Stress: Physics & Simulation Science
- Strategic Thinking
- Sustainability-Green Hydrogen
The Capgemini Junior Data Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Capgemini Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Capgemini
If you are interested in Capgemini Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here