Cambium Networks Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Cambium Networks Careers: Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure business Wi-Fi, fixed wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms; managed by cloud-based software, Cambium Networks makes it possible for service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies; Internet service providers; and public safety networks to build powerful communications networks, reach users from 200 kilometers across mountain tops down to the last meter to their devices, and intelligently manage their business Wi-Fi infrastructure through end-to-end network visibility and actionable analytics.
Company Name: Cambium Networks
Company Website: Cambium Networks
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Job Location: PAN India
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Cambium Networks Careers:
- Experience in developing enterprise-class applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI,
- Backbone.JS, AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine).
- Extremely comfortable with the performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service-oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tools such as SVN or git
- Experience in Cloud-Based UI architecture
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Apply Link: Click Here
HR Interview Questions of Cambium Networks: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cambium Networks : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here