Byju’s Recruitment Process 2021 | Byju’s Interview Questions for Sales
Byju’s Recruitment Process 2021: Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
Company Name: Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website: BYJY Official Site
Wikipedia: BYJU Wiki
Position: Business Development Associate
Passout Batch: 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
Byju’s Salary: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Job Location: Across India
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- The candidate should have a B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA or MBA + B.E/B.Tech degree.
- 60% or above.in 10th and 12th .
- 6 CGPA or 55% and above in graduation and post graduation degree.
Byju’s Recruitment Process 2021:
It consists of two rounds during its recruitment process:-
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
In this round, they check your communication and presentation skills. Sometimes they eliminate group discussion round and conducts additional personal interview round. Some of important tips to keep in mind during group discussion are:-
- Be clear and fluent.
- Read the case study properly and understand the objectives before speaking.
- Give chance to everyone and wait for your turn.
- Don’t Interrupt anyone.
- Face the Candidates and not the moderators as this is something to be discussed with the group.
- Give everybody a chance to speak.
- If someone is silent, politely ask him to pour in ideas into the group. This will show that you are a good leader.
Personal Byju’s Interview Process for Business Development Associate:
- Candidates communication skills, confidence, and intra personal skills are tested in this round.
- It is very important to be confident and stress-free in this round.
- May ask to sale some product to check your presentation skills.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions:
Group Discussion: Some of topics previously given in group discussion are-
- Motor Vehicles Act
- Should national anthem be made compulsory in cinema halls?
- Social media making us unsocial
- Digital Payments
- Article 370
Personal Interview: Some of examples of questions asked in personal interview are:-
- Why do you prefer sales job after B.Tech?
- Sell me pen
- Sell me our maths one year course
- If not BYJU’s then what other company?
Check it out Latest Byju’s Recruitment: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Byju: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Byju: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Byju: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Begins, Check Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here