Looking for Jobs in Buro Happold? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Buro Happold Jobs and Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Buro Happold is a British professional services firm that provides engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management, and consulting services for buildings, infrastructure, and the environment.
Company Name: Buro Happold
Company Website: Buro Happold
Wikipedia: Buro Happold Wiki
Position: Trainee Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute desirable.
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate).
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Buro Happold Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Buro Happold: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Buro Happold: Click here
Buro Happold Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Buro Happold Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here