Brillio Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Brillio Careers 2020: Brillio is a company focused on digital technologies and big data analytics headquartered in Santa Clara, California Brillio has over 2,300 employees who work in offices located in the United States, Norway, United Kingdom and India.
Company Name: Brillio
Company Website: Brillio Official Site
Wikipedia: Brillio Wiki
Job Location: Banglore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Passout Year: 2019/2020
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Responsibilities of Brillio Careers 2020:
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Assess new application ideas.
- Research competitor offerings.
- Develop/Test applications (coding, programming)
Requirements of Brillio Careers 2020 :
- Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Good analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, .NET(C#) or Apex (Force.com)
- Good Knowledge on Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding/Creation of framework and libraries
- Working on Agile environment
- Understanding of DevOps and integration
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Knowledge of Cloud and containerization
- Good knowledge on DB
- Knowledge of API protocols
- Understanding of Mobility is an advantage
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- .Net (C#, SQL, Angular, React, Node)
- Microservices (API, Node.js, J2EE)
- Experience Engineering (HTML5, CSS3, Angular / React, RWD, JSON)
- DevOps ((Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Docker, Chef and Windows PowerShell) + (Ruby / Python /Java / PHP).
Who are we:
As part of Brillio Analytics practice, you will partner with clients to build experiential data science products at scale and speed to bring a vision to life. You will work with a bunch of energetic and passionate technologists fueled by data, fun, and curiosity who discover solutions hidden in large datasets.
- You will partner closely with the project lead/manager to deliver state-of-the-art outcomes using solutions engineered by Consultants/Architects/Data Scientist.
- You will develop and build on your expertise in Data Science, Big Data, Analytics, and Visualization tools/techniques daily to enable incremental innovation in on-going projects.
- You will take complete ownership of various modules in the project, work independently and/or collaborate with the team extensively depending on the complexity of the task.
- At all times, you will clearly articulate and communicate with a diverse set of internal and external customers with varying degrees of technical proficiency and deliver critical business and process-related information to mitigate any risks or failures.
- You will persistently look for opportunities to address customer needs by being a thought partner in every moment of engagement.
For you to be successful, you must:
- Build partnerships within and outside the team regardless of formal authority.
- Dismantle personal knowledge and empower others by mentoring and fostering an environment of growth.
- Create value by anticipating and meeting the needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes.
- Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently.
- Grasp data that is available, pay attention to details and strive to be subject matter expert in the chosen area of specialty through continuous learning and improvement.
You’ll bring this to the table:
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks.
- Experience in handling complex information and presenting it in compelling narratives through business presentations for various audiences.
- Professional agility and strategic thinking.
- Experience in one of the data science algorithms – Regression, Clustering, Time Series Analysis in any domain. Model development in R or Python is preferred.
It would be exceptional if you also have this :
- Experience in applied machine learning techniques using supervised, unsupervised or natural language processing frameworks.
- Ability to write and design technical business process documentation.
- Ability to apply design thinking principles to simplify visualizations for large data sets.
- Excellent project management, relationship building, and organizational skills.
- The candidate should not have any backlogs
- The minimum aggregate percentage till 4th semester should be 65%
- Preferred branches are Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering
- All code must be written during the event, cannot use existing code that you have written and finish it during the event
- Brillio reserves the right to use the codes written by the candidates for internal operations and the right to make changes to the event program
- There is no negative marking and the shortlist will be on performance
- Any kind of chicanery will lead to disqualification of the student’s candidature
Candidates can register for this Brillio Off Campus Drive Hiring by the following link from 25 February to 10 March 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through E-mail for the interview process.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Brillio: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Brillio: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Brillio: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2022 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here