Looking for Jobs in Boston Consulting Group? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Boston Consulting Group Internship 2023 and Boston Consulting Group Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Boston Consulting Group is an American global management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. It is one of the Big Three — the world’s three largest and most prestigious management consulting firms — along with Bain & Company and McKinsey & Company.
Company Name: Boston Consulting Group
Company Website: Boston Consulting
Wikipedia: Boston Consulting Wiki
Job Profile: Data Science Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: New Delhi, India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About Boston Consulting Group Internship 2023:
- Basics understanding of Python and willingness to code using ML libraries and frameworks like Scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Basic understanding of machine learning, supervised and unsupervised
- Basic understanding of SQL and other relational databases
- Good to have hands-on experience with Tableau and Alteryx
- Ability to learn new technology and willingness to work on exciting problems
- Brings structured thinking and a result-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to pay attention to detail and apply analytical thinking
- Ability to code (Python is preferred) and identify multiple solutions to a problem
- As a Data & Analytics team member, you will be reporting to the Digital Collaboration, Personal Productivity, and Knowledge & Design tribes.
- You will support data analytics and machine learning-driven innovations.
- The role will require working across multiple squads and engaging different stakeholders to provide insights for data-driven decision-making on wide-ranging use cases.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that our Data & Analytics team aligns with the business objectives and supports key initiatives for the squads and tribe.
- The role will need to leverage the latest technology and best practices to deliver results, agility, efficiency, and quality for data and visualization requirements.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Boston Consulting Group: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Boston Consulting Group: Click here
Boston Consulting Group Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Boston Consulting Group Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here