Boeing Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Boeing Recruitment 2021: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Company Name: Boeing Company
Official Website: Boeing
Wikipedia: Boeing Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience): (0-4 years)
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly web applications for large and complex aviation related systems.
- Good to have experience with Spring Framework, REST & SOAP based Web Services and SOA, MySQL and any other relational databases. Experience with Micro services based architecture.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML. Must have experience using
- Software Design Patterns, Standards and Best Practices within the industry. Experience with Frameworks such as TOGAF, Enterprise Information Architecture, Enterprise Architecture Frameworks is preferable.
- Experience with Azure Cloud is must, preferred any Azure certification
- Experience in database modelling (MySQL/NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB)
- Desire to learn and conduct hands-on experimentation, product evaluations and proof of concepts in various diverse array of technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages. Experience in best practices and
- Tools around CI/CD.
- Knowledge of integrating with Ant, Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with knowledge on writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/ Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members. To be effective, this person must earn the respect of the Scrum teams, Scrum Masters, Technical Architect, and Release Train Manager, Business teams, customers and all other different stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem Solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
Apply Link: Click here
Boeing Interview Questions for Online Test: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Boeing: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Boeing: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here