Boeing Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Boeing Careers: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Company Name: Boeing Company
Wikipedia: Boeing Wiki
Job Profile: Software Application Developer
Exp Needed: 0 to 5 years
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred. Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Java (or any other OOPS programming language) ,Python, and shell scripting.
- 0 to 5 years of experience as a software application developer. Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background will be given preference.
Desired Skills for Boeing Careers :
- Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Java (or any other OOPS programming language), Python, and shell scripting.
- Must have demonstrable passion in programming, open source contribution or interesting hobby projects.
- Experience in Linux environment is required.
- Knowledge of development using the Eclipse RCP framework is preferred.
- Experience in using versioning systems (Mercurial) and continuous delivery process (Jenkins, Maven, RPM) is highly preferred.
- Airline experience, preferably in Crew Management is preferred.
- Experience using test tools such as Gherkin and Behave would be a plus.
- Must have ability to take an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Must have hands-on experience using application Agile development processes and tools.
- Ability to take responsibility with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones
Job Description of Boeing Careers :
- The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India. This position involves working closely with other development teams in Sweden, Singapore, Canada and US.
- The selected individual will be part of a skilled team in the Crew Management Solutions implementation department, responsible for the development and delivery of our Crew management products to airline customers.
- This position develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with global team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
- This position will require some international travel.
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly applications for large and complex aviation related software systems. Past experience in consulting would be a plus.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Siemens: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Siemens: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Siemens : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here