Boeing Careers India Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Junior Developer of Any Degree Graduates
Boeing Careers India: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Company Name: Boeing Company
Official Website: Boeing
Wikipedia: Boeing Wiki
Job Profile: Junior Software Developer
Exp Needed: 1 – 5 years
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Boeing Careers India:
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 1 to 5 years’ of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualification for Boeing Careers India:
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should have experience in object-oriented programming , Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts
- Good knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF.
- Good knowledge in JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications
- Create & Own LLD and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to lead diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders’ meetings.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution)
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SonarQube, Ansible, Urbancode, ClearCase, SVN).
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP ) and DevOps is a must
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Boeing: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Boeing : Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Boeing : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here