BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge for Software Engineer Role of Package 22 LPA
About BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge: The Code Divas Diversity Challenge is designed to identify and recognize talented women coders. It is an opportunity to demonstrate your coding skills and problem-solving abilities. The challenge may involve solving real-world problems, coding exercises, or technical assessments relevant to the role of a software engineer at BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon invites you to participate in the transformative challenge – Code Divas. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is at forefront, fostering an inclusive environment where collaboration thrives. Together, we aim to break barriers and enhance transparency in the investment lifecycle, shaping a future that embraces innovation and diversity.
Embrace the opportunity to be part of Code Divas, now in its fourth edition with a renewed commitment to empowering women in technology. If you’re a passionate and talented woman engineer aspiring to leave your mark in the financial industry, BNY Mellon Technology, India is the place for you. Join an incredible team dedicated to shaping the future of finance and don’t miss this chance to showcase your skills and make a meaningful impact.
About BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a financial services company with a rich history dating back over 230 years. As a global investments company, BNY Mellon plays a crucial role in managing and safeguarding assets for institutions and individuals worldwide. The company is known for its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Company Name: BNY Mellon Technology
Official Website: BNY Mellon
Wikipedia: BNY Mellon Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2024/2025/2026
Job Location: Chennai, Pune
Salary: INR 17.0L – INR 22.0L
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Eligibility criteria & conditions of participation:
- Female candidates & those who identify as female only are eligible to participate.
- BE/BTech (full-time programs only).
- 2024 graduates, if selected through interview process will be considered for a full time role.
- 2025 graduates, if selected through interview process will be considered for summer internship role (May 2024 to July 2024).
- 2026 graduates, if selected through the challenge and scored above cut off will be considered for an interviewing opportunity for internship role (May 2025 to July 2025).
- Students with CGPA above 7.5 only can apply . Participants are requested to convert your university percentage accordingly.
- The competition is open to students of private and government universities in India.
- Participating students should not have any current/active backlogs in any subject at the time of participation.
- Each round qualifies you to the next round of the process.
Round 1: The Passionate Programmer: Your opportunity to show us your true passion & agility for technology & programming. This round will comprise of 3 Programming Questions to be solved within two-and-a-half hours using a programming language of your choice.
Tech-It-Out with BNY Mellon Employees & Leaders: Check the announcements section on this page for more details after Round 1
Round 2: The 10X Engineer: Congratulations on demonstrating your zeal for programming in Round 1. This round 2, is intended to push you further testing your core software engineering skills &, fundamentals. Are you up for a more exciting challenge?
- 1 Programming Question in specific language- Java 8 (and above) OR Python
- 1 SQL Question.
- Participation for Round 2 is by invitation only.
- You will require a webcam to be able to take this test (for both rounds). Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
We are looking for rockstar 10X developers who are passionate about developing world class software. We love candidates with strong analytical abilities, are quick learners, are strong customer advocates, self-starters and team players with a strong degree of ownership.
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms.
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation.
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery.
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems.
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2024 through the provided link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
BNY Mellon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of BNY Mellon: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In BNY Mellon: Click here
BNY Mellon Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
BNY Mellon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
BNY Mellon Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here