BNY Mellon Careers Off Campus Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
BNY Mellon Careers: The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, doing business as BNY Mellon, is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It was formed on July 1, 2007, as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation.
Company Name: BNY Mellon Technology
Official Website: BNY Mellon Technology
Work Location: Pune
Job Profile: Developer
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Required: Freshers
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- 60% and Above
- Graduate or equivalent
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
- Provides application software development services or technical support in straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Understands and follows the Software Development Life Cycle. Uses existing, established procedures to complete development, coding and testing of simple computer programs.
- According to standard procedures, identifies appropriate data elements and defines report formats.
- Creates database queries used to retrieve data from data warehouse and performs data calculations, consolidation, and summarization.
- Creates additional logic leveraging standard report writer functions or application coding. Formats report output according to standard procedures.
- Conducts unit and system testing of programs, including those for distributed reporting, for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures execution of the report is within acceptable performance standards and test results are approved prior to implementation according to standard procedure.
- Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs, using standard conventions.
- Compiles documentation written by more senior developers of all procedures used in the system.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of BNY Mellon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of BNY Mellon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In BNY Mellon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here