BIS Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers As Technical Assistant of Any Degree Graduates
BIS Recruitment 2020: The Bureau of Indian Standards is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986.
Company Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
Wikipedia: BIS Wiki
Job Profile: Technical Assistant
Work Location: Across India
Passout Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Last Date: 8 March 2020
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Bio-Technology/ Food Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Electronics) with minimum 60% marks and 50% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Or) Three years diploma in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Food Technology/ Metallurgy) with minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.
Selection will be based on Online Test consisting of Reasoning, general awareness and technical questions.
- The application fees – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates
- To be paid online only
- Registration of applications – 17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020
- Application Fee Payment (online) – 17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for online exam – 23 March 2020 (tentative)
- Online Examination – 29 March 2020 (tentative)
- Result of Online Examination – 21 April 2020 (tentative)
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 08 March 2020.
Apply Link: Click Here
HR Interview Questions of BIS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted BIS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here