Bentley Recruitment 2024 Hiring for Associate Software Engineer
Bentley Recruitment 2024 opens a world of possibilities for aspiring software engineers through its hiring for Associate Software Engineer positions. This opportunity is a part of Bentley Careers, known for empowering employees to innovate and excel in the field of infrastructure and design software solutions. For those seeking Bentley Jobs, the role of Associate Software Engineer offers a chance to be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge applications used by professionals worldwide. At Bentley, fresh graduates will find a nurturing environment where they can apply their skills to real-world challenges, making significant contributions to global infrastructure projects. Bentley’s commitment to technological excellence and sustainable solutions makes it a perfect platform for freshers to kickstart their careers in a dynamic and forward-thinking company.
Company Name: Bently Motors Limited
Company Website: Bently Motors Limited
Wikipedia: Bently Motors Limited
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Software Engineer to join the Facilities Engineering Team, part of Bentley Systems. Facilities Engineering is responsible for advancing software and services for Plant, Building and Structural engineering domains. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with other Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Product Managers to develop software solutions with a strong focus on quality.
- 0-2 Years of experience with Bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering
- Ability to solve problems (with help / direction from seniors)
- Good Communication skill, able to explain problem and ask right questions.
- Knowledge of Computer Science, algorithm, and data structures
- Graphics Design/ Computer Graphics and transformations
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Comfortable in one of the tech stack .NET/C++ or typescript/nodejs
- Understanding of unit testing, TDD
- Basics of debugging
- Basic level of database concepts (SQL / NoSQL)
- Basic idea of cloud platforms
- Proficiency in Mathematics (Geometry)
- Agile methodology – Scrum
- Familiar with web development frameworks like react.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns, SOLID and DRY principles
- Git – DCVS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Mentor for day-to-day tasks.
- Solve assigned task with quality. Writing Unit Tests.
- Develop software engineering knowledge.Understand and resolve PR comments.
- Scroll others’ PR and try to learn from them and give reasonable reviews.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Bentley Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Bentley: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Bentley: Link
Bentley Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Link
Bentley Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link