Looking for Jobs in Barclays? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Barclays Jobs 2023 and Barclays Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About Company: Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. The Eligibility and Job Description of Barclays Careers 2023 are given below
Company: Barclays Plc
Official Website: Barclays
Wikipedia: Barclays Wiki
Job Profile: ETL Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
What we’re looking for:
- Good knowledge of any object oriented programming language (e.g. C#/Java/Python).
- Good knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of test driven and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Understanding of a version controlling system e.g. GIT or TFS or SVN.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithm writing.
- Knowledge of design principles.
- Ability & willingness to learn new technologies and process.
- Excellent communication skills.
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Object oriented programming language (C# will be preferred)
- Knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of DevOps Concepts.
- Knowledge of VCS tools such as GIT and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Test driven development –using TDD tool like NUnit/Junit/MS test/TSQl-T
- Behaviour Driven Development- using tool such as SpecFlow or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology and software development approach.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn data science using R or python.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn micro-service based design.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Cloud based application infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
- Work with business users and business analysts alongside senior members to drill into requirements.
- Work within scrum / business teams to come up with the functional and technical design of the applications.
- Learn, Implement & Maintain DevOps/automation features.
- Create automated feature tests (TDD/BDD) for all new functions.
- Work in a continuous build mode (using GIT / Team City).
- Deploy and test with scrum team members / business in a sprint / iterative manner.
- Build and deploy.
- Post implementation support.
- Continuous improvement and contribute to the design of the overall solution.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Barclays Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Barclays: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Barclays: Click here
Barclays Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Barclays Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here