Barclays Jobs For Freshers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Barclays Jobs For Freshers: Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company: Barclays Plc
Official Website: Barclays
Wikipedia: Barclays Wiki
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Drive Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: Freshers
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
What Barclays looking for:
- Must be a graduate from a reputed university
- Should have a relevant KYC/Adverse Media Financial Crime Screening experience
- Experience in Adverse Media Screening
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience in Money Laundering, EDD, Regulatory infraction
- In-depth knowledge in ACR’s and Red Flags
- Knowledge of any or all of the following Data sources – Lexis Nexis, Bankers Almanac, World-Check, Alacra, D& B, and RDC.
Job Role of Barclays Jobs For Freshers 2021:
- QC Analyst will be responsible for reviewing a sample of cases completed within Adverse Media Screening in Financial Crime Operations to ensure it is in line with process and policy.
- Ensure that feedback is delivered on time and seamless dashboard reporting on daily basis. Collate and distribute the results of the Quality Scores to provide management and external stakeholders oversight. Investigate error trends, discuss with operations to assist the improvement of quality rates.
- Barclays customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays offers a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
- These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Barclays are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a dedicated and robust QC of investigations conducted by the Adverse Media FCO Screening Operation.
- Complete all the QC checks for the day as per defined procedures.
- Deliver all error feedbacks to respective advisors for all the errors reported out, each day.
- Work with the Team Manager/Operations Manager to plan. and provide support to enable performance improvement for advisors with a high defect rate
- Driving our contribution to the Teams performance to be the best in class and to exceed the expectation of our internal and external customers.
- Assist the onshore team with additional activities as applicable
- Update MIS as required
- Ensure SLAs are met in terms of turnaround time and quality
- Ensure high productivity and quality
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Barclays through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Barclays Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Barclays: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Barclays: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here