Barclays Careers 2023 Hiring as Fresher for Support Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
About Company: Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. The Eligibility and Job Description of Barclays Careers 2023 are given below
Company: Barclays Plc
Official Website: Barclays
Wikipedia: Barclays Wiki
Job Profile: Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in information system or computer science or any equivalent
- Application troubleshooting/debugging capability and analytical skills
- Basic Operating systems Unix/Linux or Windows knowledge
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of Agile Change life cycle.
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
Skills that will help you in the role:
- A selection of several of the below skills: Python, Citrix, Web services, Java, Kibana, ITRS, AppDynamics, Splunk
- Exposure to middleware technologies (ex. Tibco RV and Solace) desirable
- Understanding of IB Front office technology (understanding of trade lifecycle) would be an advantage
- Any Service Management/ticketing tool and Workflow Knowledge
- Knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys or others.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
What will you be doing?
- Providing seamless end-to-end support and expertise for front office Trading applications to help drive the effectiveness and commercial strength of the Trading franchise.
- Monitoring underlying system health, functionality, and availability to proactively detect and prevent issues from impacting the business.
- Improving monitoring and alerting capabilities primarily through ITRS or other strategic platforms.
- Working with the development teams to understand full production application build, configuration, and change going into the platform.
- Compliance to audit, regulatory and CSO Standards requirements – risk aware and focused
- Analyse automation failures, identify root cause of failure and work with L3, Integration and application owners
- Log and track incidents and issues following the ITIL standards; Tracking outstanding issues and working with the appropriate parties to achieve resolution and prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensuring all application standard controls and requirements are being met and that any new services being brought to production have met the required level of standards and assurances.
- Works with Build the Bank, GTIS (Infra), GTSM (Service Management) and Operations to identify manual tasks and automate.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Barclays Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Barclays: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Barclays: Click here
Barclays Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Barclays Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here