Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Mega Hiring Freshers For Multiple Position of Any Degree Graduates
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India is a commercial bank with headquarters in the Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai and Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969.
Company Name: Bank of India
Website: Bank of India
Wikipedia: BOI Wiki
Job Position: Multiple Position
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA
Passout Year: 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019
No. of Openings: 214
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- A Degree (Graduation) in relevant discipline. The Post wise Educational Qualification, Work Experience Details have been provided in the PDF below.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled to relaxation of 5%, wherever minimum 60% marks is stipulated in Educational Qualifications i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks.
The age limit of the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years while the Maximum age limit should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
Application Fee For Bank of India Officers Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850 /-|
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies for the Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 is 214. The post wise and scale wise vacancy distribution has been given below.
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates for the post of Officers in Bank of India will be done through an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern:
The Bank will conduct an online test only if the no. of applications received by the bank is in great amount.
- The test will be conducted in online mode,
- All the questions will be Objective in nature.
- There will be three sections for the BOI Officers Test of a duration of 150 minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks assigned to that questions for every wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
- The test will be conducted bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi except, English Language which will be available in English only.
- The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing merit List.
|Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern|
|English Language||50||Composite Time|
of 150 Minutes
|General Awareness with|
to Banking Industry
|Total||175||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
- After the successful conduction of the online written test, an interview will be conducted. Candidates who qualify the interview will be called to appear for the interview.
- The marks obtained by them in online examination i.e. the marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
- The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, the Bank may increase the said ratio at its discretion.
If Online Test Is Not Conducted
- If online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through personal interview. In such case merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate
Salary For Bank of India Recruitment 2020 For Officers Upto Grade IV:
The Payscale as per the post has been given below for Bank of India officers Recruitment for JMGS I, MMGS II, MMGS III, and SMGS IV Officer Posts.
Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) for BOI Officers Post
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-4202
- Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS III): 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV: 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
Exam Centre for BOI Online Test For Officer Post
The examination will be conducted online in the following cities for the online test:
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram
Social Guidelines For BOI Officers Test:
- The Online written test of Bank of India Officers’ Recruitment up to Grade IV will be conducted by following the social guidelines in the wake of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. Candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
The list is given below:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
How To Apply For BOI Officers Recruitment 2020?
The online application process for Bank of India Officers Recruitment up to Grade IV will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of BOI: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In BOI: Click here
Earn More Than 1 Lakh Per Month, Join One of the world’s leading Online 1XBetting, Click At The Bottom Side of Page To Starts Earning.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
WhatsApp Video Call Update Possible To Call Up To 8 Peoples: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here