Axis Bank Looking To Hire For Young Bankers Engineer Role – Apply Now
Axis Bank Looking To Hire: Axis Bank is the fifth-largest Indian bank offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices
Company Name: Axis Bank
Company Website: Axis Bank
Wikipedia: Axis Bank Wiki
Job Profile: Young Bankers Program
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022/2023
Drive Location: Across India
Package: 4.54 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
About Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program
- Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program is a unique initiative to groom young graduates to kickstart a successful career in banking.
- The Young Bankers program is co-created by Axis Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. It has been very well received over the last 10 years with over 9500 successful young bankers being trained and then absorbed by Axis Bank.
- On successful completion of the program, the participant will be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)- an Institution of Eminence.
- The one-year program moulds young graduates into new age bankers with adequate domain knowledge, skills & attitude required to have a successful career in the banking sector.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program – ABYBP
This is a One-year program specifically designed for Axis Bank. The program has been on-going for over 10 years since 2012. In the last 10 years, over 9500 Young Bankers have been inducted into Axis Bank Ltd through this program.
As a part of this One-year program, the selected candidates will undergo:
- 6 months of classroom learning (at Manipal Academy of BFSI, Bengaluru)
- 3 months of internship with Axis Bank at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
- 3 months of On-The-Job Training with Axis Bank (where candidates will undertake a full-time role) at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
The Banking program is built around essential functional and banking related subjects with a firm focus on experiential and application-based learning as well as overall personality development to become a thorough Banking professional. The program is designed to align the Young Banker to the designated Role and the Axis way of functioning. The program aims at making the Young Banker First Day First Hour ready for the job.
Eligibility Details for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
Qualification required for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
You would NOT be eligible for this program if:
- You have a relative working at Axis Bank in accordance to the relative hiring policy of the Bank. Moreover, if two relatives get selected for the program, candidate with lower assessment score will have to withdraw their application
- You have been subjected to any disciplinary proceedings by your previous employer(s) at any time
- You have ever been proceeded against or convicted under any criminal statutes or in a consumer forum
- Any legal action is pending or proposed to be initiated against you
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
Disclaimer for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- In case, you have worked previously with Axis Bank, and if basis rehire policy of the bank, you are not found eligible to be rehired via this program, then bank will cancel your application in accordance to the rehire policy of the Bank.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
Shortlisting at any stage during the application or selection process will be done basis bank’s criteria. The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of application/selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for further process of selection/ employment in the Bank. At the time of joining the bank, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form.
Who Should Apply for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Graduates or Postgraduates from any stream
- Fresher or Individuals with work experience looking for a career in Axis Bank
- Individuals interested in joining a Job Oriented Program
Selection Steps for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
Register yourself by completing your online application form on this site. Please note, your application will be considered for further processing only when it is completed, including the payment of application fee. This application fee is for the purpose of the assessments and does not guarantee selection for the Young Bankers program or employment with Axis Bank.
The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
- Level 1 : English Comprehension, Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Personality
- Level 2 : Sales Situations, Spoken English and Written English
Note: Candidate has to pass level 1 to move to level 2. Date and time slot of the online assessments will be intimated on the registered email ID of shortlisted candidates.
- The selected candidates will be issued an admission letter. On completion of the admission formalities, the selected candidates shall be enrolled in campus.
Documents required by Axis Bank
Address Proof/Identity Proof/Signature Proof
- Driving License
- VOters Identity Card
- NREGA Card
Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- SSC/HSC Certificate
- Election Card/Voter Card
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI (Mandatory)
Academic Certificates (All Original Documents)
- 10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet
Apply Now: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Axis Bank Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Axis Bank: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Axis Bank: Click here
Axis Bank Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Axis Bank Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Facebook Hiring Freshers 2023 for ASIC Engineer Intern in Sunnyvale, CA USA: Click here
TCS NextStep 2023 | Next Step In TCS | TCS Next Hiring Drives | TCS Recruitment 2023: Click here
Accenture Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA: Click here
Infosys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring as System Engineer of Any Graduate: Click here
Microsoft Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here