Axis Bank Careers 2020 Recruitment Hiring Freshers As Assistant Manager of Any Degree Graduates
Axis Bank Careers 2020: Axis Bank is the fifth-largest Indian bank offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices
Company Name: Axis Bank
Company Website: Axis Bank
Wikipedia: Axis Bank Wiki
Job Profile: Customer Service Officer
Drive Location: Across India
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Passout Year: 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
Package: 4.12 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- The aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990).
Job Description of Customer Engagement & Cross-Sell:
- Responsible for Engagement with Mapped book Portfolio Customers in order to deepen the account & strengthen the banking relationship.
- Responsible for generation of fee income through cross sell sale of Retails Asset Products (Loan Products), Credit / Debit Cards, Retail Forex and Investment Banking Products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Saving and Current Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- Responsible for increasing digital penetration (IB/MB/Bill Pay registration & Activation) in the existing base.
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself.
- Compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
- Protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
Key Relationships (Internal or External Stakeholders):
All Customers & Sales and Service/Operations team in Branch
Major Competencies Required:
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
- Age: Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990)
- Minimum Age Limit 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years.
- Qualification: Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program.
- However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
HR Interview Questions of Axis Bank: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Axis Bank: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here