Atos Syntel IT Challenge For 2020 Batch Cooperative Artificial Intelligence
Atos Syntel: Atos is a French multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Bezons, France and offices worldwide. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.The detailed about Atos Careers Recruitment 2019 eligibility and application process are mentioned below
ATOS has announced ATOS IT Challenge 2020 – Cooperative Artificial Intelligence for students who are currently enrolled at university or in an engineering school for the academic year 2019-20. This competition is open to all the nationals. Selected students will get an chance to grab internship in ATOS.
The objective of this contest is to promote and encourage innovation in an open environment amongst best-in-class Universities and students and to support young innovators in taking their solution forward. we are looking for participants to come up with an innovative use case and build a prototype which demonstrates Cooperative Artificial Intelligence.
Company Website: ATOS Official Site
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria of atos syntel:
- The contest is open to students enrolled at university or in an engineering school during the academic year 2019-2020, from any grade.
- Each University or school will be able to present as many teams as they want, but each team will have to be composed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 members.
- Formal Submission of the idea: (November 30,2019)
- Pre-selection decision (End of December 2019)
- Development Phase: (Dec, 2019 – April, 2020)
- Presentation of solution (April, 2020 – May, 2020)
- Selection decision: (June, 2020)
- Award Ceremony: (July, 2020)
The final Jury will select 1 winner and 2 finalists:
- 1st Prize: €10,000
- 2nd Prize: €5,000
- 3rd Prize: €3,000
Atos will also appoint a special “IT Challenge” HR point of contact, for those members of the winning and finalist teams that may wish to apply directly for an employment opportunity within Atos.
Prizes for all participants:
- All participants in the IT Challenge will be invited to apply for an internship to work as part of the Atos organization.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here