Atkins Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Atkins Careers 2021: Atkins is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company. It is presently owned by the Canadian engineering firm SNC-Lavalin and is headquartered in London, UK. The company was founded WS Atkins & Partners by Sir William Atkins in 193
Company Name: Atkins
Official Site: Atkins
Wikipedia: Atkins Wiki
Degree Needed: B.Sc/M.Sc/MBA/BBA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Package: As Per IT Standards
Job Location: Bangalore
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
The Atkins Recruitment Operations Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for a Recruitment Operations Analyst. Working within the in-house Recruitment Team you will be responsible for providing an efficient recruitment co-ordination service to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Managers spread across geographies and time-zones.
The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses & regions and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
What will you contribute?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following
The ideal candidate will have proven co-ordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, we are open to candidates from related industries.
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
Apply before the link Expires for Atkins Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Latest Campus Recruitment: Click here
Atkins Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Atkins: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Atkins: Click here
Atkins Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here