Athenahealth Recruitment 2023 Hiring as Associate Member of Technical Staff
Looking to launch your career with a renowned healthcare technology company? Athenahealth is hiring Freshers for the role of Associate Member of Technical Staff in their 2023 recruitment drive. Join Athenahealth, a leader in providing cloud-based services to healthcare providers, and be part of their mission to make healthcare work as it should.
Athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of network-enabled services and mobile apps for medical groups and health systems. They offer solutions to streamline healthcare operations, enhance patient care, and improve financial outcomes for healthcare providers. Join Athenahealth to contribute to the transformation of healthcare delivery.
Wikipedia: Athenahealth Wiki
Job Role: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in software development role
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in programming languages such as: Java, spring boot
- Knowledge of working with AWS, IaC (Terraform) will be plus.
- Knowledge of working with RESTAPI and SQL development.
- Design and develop quality code in an agile approach adhering to the business requirements. Deploy the code to production and deliver timely fixes.
- Write unit tests, continuously monitor and maintain code quality by checking potential code bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Build services that run on cloud and cater to billions of transaction volumes, per day.
- Ensuring high quality and optimum performance of integration systems by proactively identifying and proposing new, alternative solutions as appropriate.
- Understand and follow coding conventions, architectural approaches, and best practices.
- Adhere to the team’s Definition of Done; perform peer code reviews to ensure quality standards
- Develop domain knowledge. Take ownership of what you build and coordinate your efforts across the teams to ensure proper completion
- Participate and contribute to Agile ceremonies including daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts, and retrospectives
How to Apply for Athenahealth Off Campus Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Athenahealth Recruitment 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram groups for daily job updates: Link
Prepare for Athenahealth Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into Accenture Athenahealth Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for Athenahealth shortlisting: Link
Athenahealth Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand Athenahealth Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Chandrayaan 3: India’s Upcoming Lunar Mission Expectations: Link