Athenahealth Career Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Any Degree
Athenahealth Career:United by our mission and driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, our work at athenahealth is collaborative, transformative, and above all, it’s meaningful. Our employees take pride in using technology and data-driven insights to inspire changes that will make the U.S. healthcare system better for everyone, including your friends, family and maybe even you.
Company Name: Athenahealth
Wikipedia: Athenahealth Wiki
Job Profile: RPA Associate – Ops
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
We are looking for RPA Associate – Ops to join our Intelligence Automation division. You will be responsible for designing, development and testing the RPA Bots.
The Team: The Intelligence Automation team will be responsible for the design, development and testing of the RPA BOTs in order to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives. They will also be responsible to review the SQL queries developed by the analysts and ensure the accuracy of the output.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows using Automation Anywhere as the RPA Platform.
- Designs, Codes, Tests and Documents BOTs with simple to moderate complexity.
- Engages in Peer Code Reviews. Provides Constructive Feedbacks on Codes.
- Builds BOTS or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications.
- Any Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Scripting languages (Python, Macros, vbs, SQL)
- Understand the RPA Architecture.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read: How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here