AstraZeneca Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Junior Associate of Any Degree Graduate
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2021: AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Name: AstraZeneca
Company Website: AstraZeneca
Wikipedia: AstraZeneca Wiki
Position: Junior Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of the overall experience
- 0-2 years experience with web development (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong technical acumen & self-learning
- Adept at working on multiple projects at once, setting priorities, working independently, problem-solving, improvising, and functioning as part of a team that often must perform under pressure
- Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are optimally communicated in a simple and clear way
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment is desirable
- Experience with meeting industry technology (StarCite, CVENT) desirable
Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations desirable.
- Strong technical acumen and learning curve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience in working with 3rd party providers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creation of registration web sites and emails in Cvent – templates and outstanding sites
- Contribute to defining the end-to-end process for the creation of the websites and emails
- Coordinate all aspects of development/configuration, testing, and release of the delegate management components in Cvent for each meeting (website and email)
- Resolve issues related to the content or execution of the delegate management web sites and emails
- Proactively identify how to leverage new delegate management capabilities within Cvent, provide recommendations and support incorporating the same into the service as agreed with GME Operations Director
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of AstraZeneca: Click here
HR Interview Questions of AstraZeneca: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In AstraZeneca: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here