AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Trainee Engineer | Apply Now
AstraZeneca is opening its doors to aspiring graduates in 2023, offering the chance to join as Graduate Trainee Engineers. If you’re eager to begin your career in a leading pharmaceutical company known for its commitment to innovation and improving global health, this opportunity is for you. AstraZeneca values fresh talent and provides an environment for learning and growth. Don’t miss your chance to be part of groundbreaking work in healthcare. Apply now to kickstart your journey as a Graduate Trainee Engineer at AstraZeneca.
About AstraZeneca: AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company with a primary focus on discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines for some of the world’s most challenging diseases. With a rich history of medical breakthroughs and a commitment to making a meaningful impact on patients’ lives, AstraZeneca provides an inspiring and collaborative work environment. Joining AstraZeneca means contributing to advancements in healthcare and personal growth in a dynamic industry. AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: AstraZeneca
Wikipedia: AstraZeneca Wiki
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, experience with 0-2 years of overall experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in LMS environment (Preferred: Saba Cloud or Degreed or Xyleme).
- The ability to communicate how the training program and reporting works to support the business needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Build productive working relationships with the business unit you support
- Communicate effectively and possess strong business writing skills
- Proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in eLearning software
- Excellent analytical skills, especially with clear sense of working attitude
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, market dynamics and major AZ business drivers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Working knowledge of Articulate and captivate authoring tools.
About the Role:
- In order to deliver our Global Commercial Operations vision, we are looking for fresh Graduates who can contribute to LMS.
- LxP will be responsible for managing the LMS and LCMS.
- They support the end user by working with individuals and administrators in the field to register, support e-learning and training support requests.
- They also work with various levels of operations by providing training and compliance reports.
- This position is responsible for gathering information from users and compiling and generating reports as needed.
- This individual will apply proven communication and writing skills along with operations knowledge and expertise in order to manage online training.
How to Apply for AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AstraZeneca Jobs 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the AstraZeneca Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into AstraZeneca Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for AstraZeneca shortlisting: Link
AstraZeneca Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand AstraZeneca Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Top Skills to Master for a Career as a Data Scientist: Link