Asteria Aerospace Careers 2023: Your Launchpad to a Promising Future as a Junior Engineer
Asteria Aerospace Careers 2023:
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to shape the future of aerospace and defense? Asteria Aerospace is opening its doors to fresh talent through its 2023 recruitment drive, offering the opportunity to join as a Junior Engineer.
About Asteria Aerospace:
Asteria Aerospace is a leading player in the aerospace and defense technology landscape. With a commitment to innovation, they specialize in the design, development, and deployment of drone-based solutions. Their work spans various sectors, from agriculture and surveillance to defense and infrastructure. At Asteria, you’ll be part of a team that’s shaping the future of unmanned aerial systems.
Company Name: Asteria Aerospace
Company Website: Asteria Aerospace
Position: Junior Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Year of pass out: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- B.E/B.Tech degree in (Electronics & Communication, Aeronautical / Aerospace, or related field.
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Knowledge of DGCA regulations desirable.
- Familiar with sampling standards.
- Working knowledge of inspection and testing tools (Measurement gauges, multi-meters, oscilloscope).
- Knowledge on ISO and AS9100 standards.
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage).
- Ability to analyse UAV flight logs with familiarity of flight parameters.
- Ability to work with flexible schedule during peak periods.
- Good English written, reading and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work to drive for results.
Individual is responsible for inspecting and testing the production UAVs and qualifying them based on the delivery requirements. Candidate should have knowledge on engineering of UAVs, safe UAV piloting and able to execute field assignments with minimum supervision.
- Inspect and test UAV components and systems to ensure error free deliveries to customers.
- Carry out inward goods inspection of parts as per requirements.
- Perform inspections using precision instruments to ensure product meets specifications.
- Conduct stage inspections from component to assembly and system level builds during product development and production activities.
- Conduct flight tests of UAVs.
- Identify and document issues and assist with troubleshooting and implementing corrective actions to resolve identified defects.
- Assist in preparation of test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Prepare, process, and close-out production documentation and maintain records.
- Monitor and maintain the calibration of measuring instruments.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned or required to improve and maintain the Quality Management System.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Asteria Aerospace Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Asteria Aerospace: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Asteria Aerospace: Click here
Asteria Aerospace Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here