About the Company: Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Graduate Engineer to work on our projects in Bangalore.
Job Tittle: Graduate Engineer – Electrical (Building services).
Official Website: www.arcadis.com
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering from a recognized University.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering from a recognized University.
• Familiar with Building Design like Architectural, Civil/Structural along with all aspects of Building services systems (Building Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire System) or similar works will be an advantage
• Good visualization ability and Familiarity with drafting / modeling & drafting tools mandatory
• Good learning ability / self-learner and willingness to quickly learn new technologies
• A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
• Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Willing to travel and work at different locations within India /abroad
• Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Arcadis Freshers Recruitment 2019:
• Working independently on assigned tasks as well as collaborative with team on various projects in line with client requirement
• Ensure assigned tasks is delivered with high quality within program and budget
• Liaison with lead business to demonstrate understanding of scope, knowledge and experience to provide innovative design solution as per best engineering practices.
• Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
• Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments
• Compliance of Arcadis business management system
• Health & Safety Management
• Performing other assigned duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
What do we offer?
- We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role.
- You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives.
- Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Apply Before the link Expires for Arcadis Freshers Recruitment 2019.