Arcadis Careers 2020 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
Arcadis Careers 2020: Arcadis NV is a global design, engineering and management consulting company based in the Zuidas, Amsterdam, Netherlands. It currently operates in excess of 350 offices across forty countries. The company is a member of the Next 150 index
Company Name: Arcadis NV
Company Website: Arcadis NV
Wikipedia: Arcadis NV Wiki
Job Profile: Collection Manager
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Drive Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering with a Masters in Structures – With a minimum 0 to 2 years of experience after post-graduation.
- Strong understanding of AASHTO, IRC and Other Multiple International Design Standards. Experience of AASHTO Standards will be desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong and effective communicator
- Working in a team environment
- Experience of working on International projects. NA projects is desirable
- Knowledge on Bentley tools (e.g MicroStation) is added advantages.
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering with Masters in Structures – With a minimum 0 to 2 years of experience after post-graduation.
- Experience of working on International projects. NA projects is desirable.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities:
The role will be predominantly technical, and the individual will be expected to have a good foundation in the following:
- Design of bridges and civil structures in Concrete and steel to required standards.
- Have a sound theoretical understanding of analysis techniques
- Having some experience in the use of analysis software is added advantage
- Demonstrate experience with bridge assessment and design of strengthening solutions
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Show evidence of continued professional development
- Able to work with the team and develop technical understanding through self-learning and working with mentors
- Able to communicate and work with the NA team including junior and senior engineers
- Take on the responsibility to work with CAD staff to develop design drawings
- Responsibility to work to required standards and quality assurance procedures
- Understand and put into practice health and safety requirements
- Develop an understanding of company systems.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Arcadis: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Arcadis: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Arcadis: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here