Applied Materials Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Test Engineer
Applied Materials Recruitment 2023: Applied Materials, Inc. is an American corporation that supplies equipment, services and software for the manufacture of semiconductor chips for electronics, flat panel displays for computers, smartphones, televisions, and solar products.
Company: Applied Materials, Inc
Website: Applied Materials
Position: Software Test Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
Experience, Skills and Educational Requirements:
- 0.6 to 1 Year Background in Industrial Automation
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong background in Industrial automation software
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
- Knowledge on test automation and any of the automated testing tools, would be a plus (but not mandatory)
- Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Software test engineer, your primary responsibility will be to qualify new products and software enhancements to existing products as part of a cross functional team. You are required to verify and validate software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
- Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
- Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
- Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
- Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
- Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
- Manage customer system configuration and setup for new products/features. Use software simulators to run customer scenarios for new products/features.
- Review and respond to software issues and questions. Troubleshoot/validate issues reported from the field and submit bug tracking reports.
- Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly work with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path
- Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
Amazon Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Amazon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Apple Careers Austin 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Texas, United States: Click here
TCS NextStep 2023 | Next Step In TCS | TCS Next Hiring Drives | TCS Recruitment 2023: Click here
Accenture Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA: Click here
Infosys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring as System Engineer of Any Graduate: Click here
Microsoft Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here