Apple Career Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech
About Company: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook. The Detailed about Qualifications & Eligibility for Apple Career is given below.
Official Website: Apple Inc.
Wikipedia: Apple Wiki
Job Profile: Software Intern
Work Location: Hyderabad
Exp Needed: Freshers
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Internship: 6 months internship starting from January 2020
Job Summary: Passion works here. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.Apple’s IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative work environment. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we build things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big. This is a 6 month internship starting January, 2020.
Key Qualifications for Apple Career:
- Skillset required : Java, Linux, Networking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (graduating in 2020) from a premier engineering school
- CGPA of 8 and above
- Good verbal and written communication
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation
Job Description for Apple Career:
- We’re looking to create a Pre-Merge service, which adequately generates some report on our build server indicating the new/changed lines and displays the newly added test coverage.
- In this pre-merge service can also be analyzed (using ML if necessary) which applications and tests should be run when executing the build process As a Software Intern, the key technologies you will be working on: – Java 11 with Spring – Docker, Kubernetes, Linux – Apple’s Test Automation frameworks / CI-CD – Machine Learning
Education & Experience: Pursuing Bachelor’s / Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (graduating in 2020) from a premier engineering school
Apply Before the link Expires for Apple Freshers Recruitment.
Apply Link-Click Here to Apply
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Hurry Up, Limited Offer Best Mobile Under Rs.10,000 Best Budgets Phones of 2019: Click here